Power of Meditation
What is Meditation
Meditation is one of the most powerful tools to strengthen the mind and body. Meditation is an exact method for resting the mind. It is the methods for understand every one of the levels of ourselves lastly encountering the central point of awareness inside. Meditation isn’t a part of any religion; it is a science, which means that the process of meditation follows a particular order, has definite principles, and produces results that can be verified.
In Meditation, the brain is clear, loose, and inwardly focused. When you think, you are completely conscious and awake, yet your brain isn’t centered around the outside world. Meditation requires an internal express that is still and one-pointed with the goal that the mind becomes silent. When the mind is quiet and no longer distracts you, meditation deepens.
Instructions : Simple Meditation for Beginners
This meditation exercise is an excellent introduction to meditation techniques.
- Sit or lie comfortably.
- Close your eyes.
- Attempt to control the breath, basically inhale normally.
- Concentrate on the breath and on how the body moves with every inhale breath and exhalation. Notice the movement of your body as you relax.
- Watch your chest, shoulders, rib pen, and midsection. Just concentrate on your breath without controlling its pace or power. In the event that your mind meanders, restore your concentration back to your breath.
Maintain this meditation practice for two to three minutes to start, and then try it for longer periods.
Indications of Progress
Have tolerance and do your training methodically. Each activity has a response. It is not possible that you do meditation and you will not get the benefits. You can not see its advantages right now, but gradually you are collecting its benefits, which will benefit you in the future. Just as if you sow seeds of some fruit today, then we get its fruit in the future, in the same way the benefits of meditation also get in the future. So you keep practicing it and keep patience.
Meditation means that you understand all the levels of your existence gradually, after one level, one level. be honest with yourself. Do not care what others say about their experiences – keep your mind focused on your goal. It is your own mind that does not allow you to meditate. To work with your mind, you have to be patience. You have to work with you gradually.
Benefits of Meditation
- Meditation reduces stress
- Meditation expands your feeling of well-being
- Meditation helps people defeat addictions
- Meditation decrease physical and emotional pain
- Meditation increase your capacity to make decision
- Meditation improve your immune system
- Meditation increase your creativity
- Meditation improves focus
- Meditation improves memory
- Meditation helps to control own thoughts
- Meditation helps to build your Self-Confidence
- Meditation relaxes our nervous system
- Meditation cure headaches & migraines